Work Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: $13.00 Hourly
Checks orders against packing slip. Selects appropriate shipping containers and packing materials. Operates standard manual and automatic packaging equipment. Stacks shipments on skids as required and loads them onto trucks with forklift. Receives and unpacks shipments as they arrive. Checks receipts against purchase order for proper shipment, shortages, damages or defects. Completes receiving reports. Moves material to proper storage location.
Receives all inbound product.
Loads and unload all inbound and outbound trucks using forklift.
Double-checks loads for inventory agreement on both inbound and outbound trucks.
Re-packs skids as needed for storage on racks.
Restocks pick areas as needed.
Processes required paperwork for national truckloads.
Maintains relationships with delivering product to warehouse.
Schedules carrier for mixed loads.
Provides backup to pickers.
Performs other duties and assignments as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to provide proof of completion
• Two (2) plus years of warehouse experience
• Must possess good mathematical skills; able to operate a forklift
• Experience handling chemical and hazardous materials in a production and warehouse environment a plus. Some computer skills
• Shift: M- F 8am to 5pm (1 hour lunch) Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
• Competitive health insurance and benefits
• Hourly wage: starting at $13.00 hourly