The Staffing Consultant is responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process and generating business for DaMar Staffing through marketing, developing new and existing clients and increasing job orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Source, screen, interview, assess and reference check candidates for DaMar clients. (Work hard to build relationships with candidates)
- Build DaMar candidate pool through social media (Facebook, Linkedin etc.), job boards, internet sites, and increasing relationships with colleges/universities, career fairs etc.
- Continuously explore new recruiting sources, job boards and forums in effort to grow candidate pool.
- Evaluate candidates by discussing job requirements and skills/capabilities, analyzing assessments and reference checks. (Goal is to identify any potential candidate red flags)
- Communicate with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters.
- Ensure all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required screening protocols are completed when required by client.
Client Development Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Identify and develop potential clients by making sales calls, prospecting, studying regional classified advertising and job boards etc.
- Utilize client management system (ACT) to identify opportunities and manage and update client information.
- Supply clients and prospects with DaMar sales materials customized to their current and potential needs.
- Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business.
- Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working cooperatively with DaMar team to satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Actively participate in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Document all sales activities and submit weekly reports.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Previous experience in sales or account management a plus.
- Three plus years of full cycle sales is necessary. If you have previous full cycle recruiting and or talent sourcing experience, it’s a plus.
- Strong skills in building relationships, critical thinking, collaboration and verbal/written communications are required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and Email.
- Must be energetic, detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and self-directed individual with ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Get it done attitude and work ethic; troubleshooting and negotiating skills; including ability to cold call make in-person sales calls and presentations.
- Base salary plus commission.
Go to Careers and scroll to the bottom of the page, click to email your current resume.